I realized I forgot to post pictures of these. I actually did these a while ago to replace the very glamorous cotton blanket hanging in these windows. Pip is very happy to have this replacement. I also made a matching one for the front window, but due to mis-measuring, the wine colored strip is on the side, rather than the top. Hee hee.
The Pattern is from Two Straight Lines Simple Blinds Tutorial. I became extremely irate with the whole thing when trying to turn the impossibly thin tabs, so substituted ribbon instead. Also, I didn’t top-stitch, which I probably should have done, but since I am so highly impatient when finishing projects…well, let’s just be happy they’re done. All in all, it is a very easy project, as I have very little sewing experience.